Software Engineer (Data/Integrations)
Founded in 2017, BrandCommerce builds tools that empower and enable large brands such as Heineken, Molson Coors and Unilever to power their e-commerce and sell direct-to-consumers nationwide. At the heart of the BrandCommerce platform is an API layer integrated with offline and online retailers, fulfillment providers and logistics partners.
BrandCommerce is looking for an experienced engineer to build integrations with online retailers, inventory systems and POS businesses. These data integrations will help to enable local businesses to sell online by connecting their inventory with consumers and global brands. You’ll be working to integrate data from various sources into our unified eCommerce APIs. This role requires great problem solving ability and a passion for developing new integration solutions for traditional inventory systems in connecting to legacy systems.
Our Technology Stack
- Java (Sprint Boot, Spring Cloud, Cuba)
- Vuejs, Nodejs
As a founding member of the engineering team at BrandCommerce responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building microservices for integration with other ecommerce vendors, point-of-sale systems and other data sources.
- Design and built of ETL data ingestion systems.
- Develop high-quality, efficient code.
- Engage in debugging and code review.
- Ensure solutions are scalable and resilient across multiple data sources.
- Define and create tools for data management, testing and validation to ensure accurate inventory analysis across providers.
Skills & Desired Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science (or relevant work experience).
- 3 – 5 years software development expeirence in an agile team environment.
- Experience in ETL data integrations.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience of building and integrating with RESTful APIs.
- Defining and building complex data models, translation layers and database structures.
- Self-starter with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Cash + Equity + Bonus
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance fully paid by company
- Flexible office hours & vacation policy
- Maternity & Paternity leave
- Commuter discounts